Your audition will include:
* Vocalization and range check
* Tonal memory (A few pitches will be played on the piano, and you will be asked to sing them).
* Your prepared piece:
- This only needs to be a piece that you believe shows off your best vocal quality in a wide range.
- The songs can be in any style you choose. You may choose accompanied music but no pianist is provided and you will be asked to sing a cappella.
- Your prepared piece does not need to be memorized.
- Because of limited time the song portion will only be 1-2 minutes.
- Don't worry, just do your best.We inform singers as quickly as possible about the outcome of their auditions. Acceptance into the choir is based on information from the audition process, balance needs and space availability in each section.